Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011

Keeep gooooiiing !!! ;-)

Life´s happening so fast and preparations for my contests and freeride season are done, think I am ready for next levels ...

Just some short news to keep you updated...

!!! RIDE AS YOU ARE !!!
So proud to be able to represent ROSSIGNOL
as NATIONAL TEAMRIDER in Germany



So the last days I spent having fun with my new Equipment... and it´s like surfing on snow !!!
BIG Thanks to Cypress Warehouse for your suppport and RIP CURL for dressing me with this nice outerware !!!


We had a nightshooting... well Freestyle won´t become my favourite sector but i think, results are pretty fine though...

thx to Roman Knopf.


An short edit from shredding the woods - with Tom Leitner & Matthias Mayr





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen