Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012

video video video video video video video video video video


Yeeeah two new videos from my crew the MISCHFABRIK - a german freeski & snowboard - Movie Crew

" What the hell is MISCHFABRIK ? "



&


" bLOW MY MINd "




!!!!!!!!!! check out MISCHFABRIK on Facebook !!!!!!!!!!
join us

https://www.facebook.com/mischfabrik



The last weeks i was travelling through europe !!!
!!! Awesome !!!
It was even more fun than words can describe --> so I´ve got some pictures for ya :)
1.Trip - Davos (SUI) - with my girlfriend ;)



2.Trip -
La Clusaz 4* Freeride World Qualifier (FRA)

quite funny times haha - but messed up my line with the heli in front of me :/
3.Trip - Hochfügen (AUT) - BIG movie project " Whiteout"
- coming march 2012 -


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen